Thursday, April 26, 2012

Getting Started...!!!


Finally...after months and months of thinking over whether to start or not..here it is..my "BLOG"!! Being a lazy chap that i am, i don't think i will be writing regularly but hope i get myself motivated enough to jot down my thoughts. "Nobody is perfect".Certainly not me. so its my attempt to learn how to write and improve on it.


So what will i write? everything that interests me. From "अळूचे फदफदे"(a Maharashtriya dish) to "who will be America's next president?". From " कोवळया वयात मिळालेली पप्पी " to "मनमोहन ने साधी हुई चुप्पी ".  "Freedom of expression is my birth right and i 'll have it"...A simple, straight- from-the-heart talk. Little serious n lots of sarcasm (my favorite emotion :-p). No prejudice.."बस अपने अकल के घोडे दौडायेंगे"...(which may not be right many times)...but will ask some stupid questions.by the way no language barrier mind you. Hindi, Marathi, English, Hing-lish,Mar-lish.sab chalta hai. :-)

All emotions are true and pure. The thoughts they yield are true and pure. Hence,"HOLY".that's why the name "holychaitanya".. :-p...(hehehe... self boasting...will try to control :-p)
so...the journey has begun.Lets hope it proves to be a fruitful one.

N.B.:- Have to do this...i owe this much..1st blog {and actually everything which will follow} dedicated to Amit Ganojekar (who helped me create my 1st email account...which i no longer use :-p) and Vishal Thakre (who introduced me to the blogging world & can write much better himself). Thanks buddies :-)

And last thing:- if you like anything, don't hesitate to share.(with due credit to yours truly :-p ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment