Saturday, July 28, 2012

The dark knight rises...


Black clouds loom large,
Gods of fate armed for war.

Forces all forming a team,
Roaring, glaring, the troops march on.

Uniting their powers, gathering their might,
Ready to battle a common man’s will.

Gazing the storm that blow,
I stand as a rock refusing to bow.

Sharp claws strip the soul,
Choked, poked to break the courage I hold.

Bleeding, wounded yet cuddling each scar I get,
Undeterred spirits stand by the beliefs I set.

I won’t give up, I won’t quit,
My brave soul is ready to fight.

Captaining the ship in this red blood sea,
 I challenge you with the sword that shines.

“Behold… Behold!!!”as I say, the world stands still,
To conquer the unconquered with my mighty will.

From the dark a bright ray when passes,
Lighting the scene not even a shadow that chases,
Reborn a man, fearless and strong,
Awestruck people call, "The dark knight rises".




:- My tribute to Christopher Nolan's "BATMAN' trilogy.....
n Dedicated to my sister :-)

1 comment: